Serving Oxford, Cumberland, and Androscoggin counties in the lake region of Western Maine since 2000
Why choose Bader Physical Therapy?
At Bader PT you can be confident you are in good hands to reach your rehabilitation goals. We offer expertise with the following:
- Board Certified Orthopaedic (OCS) and Sports Specialties (SCS) with the APTA
- McKenzie Method Certified
- Athletic Trainers certified with NATA
- Vestibular rehab trained
- Trigger Point Dry Needling trained
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Therapy Skills
- Anodyne Therapy
- Soft tissue & Myofascial Techniques
- ImPACT trained for concussion care
- Balance and Fall Prevention classes
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Individual Treatment Plans
How may we help you?
October is National Physical Therapy Month
We have a job opening!
Bader Physical Therapy has the opportunity available for a full time Physical Therapist Assistant to join our Norway and Bridgton locations. This position offers a diverse case load that offers the ability to develop individual plan of cares and use your manual skills. We offer 40 minute one to one appointments with your patients. BADER PT has a great staff to work with and a growing case load. We look forward to discussing this possibility with you to bring your skills and join our dynamic group of therapists and staff! Call today, ask for Barb. 207/743-5493
Ask us a question
If you have a physical therapy or rehabilitation question, we want to hear from you.
Whether you are a current a patient, considering using our services, or just plain curious, please send us your questions, and one of our friendly and knowldgeable staff members will respond promtly.
Bader Physical Therapy has been serving the people of western Maine since we opened our first office in Norway in 2000.
Bader Physical Therapy
"Experience the Difference"
© 2019 Richard Bader Physical Therapy