Serving Oxford, Cumberland, and Androscoggin counties in the lake region of Western Maine since 2000
Why choose Bader Physical Therapy?
At Bader PT you can be confident you are in good hands to reach your rehabilitation goals. We offer expertise with the following:
- Board Certified Orthopaedic (OCS) and Sports Specialties (SCS) with the APTA
- McKenzie Method Certified
- Athletic Trainers certified with NATA
- Vestibular rehab trained
- Trigger Point Dry Needling trained
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Therapy Skills
- Anodyne Therapy
- Soft tissue & Myofascial Techniques
- ImPACT trained for concussion care
- Balance and Fall Prevention classes
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Individual Treatment Plans
How may we help you?
Ask us a question
If you have a physical therapy or rehabilitation question, we want to hear from you.
Whether you are a current a patient, considering using our services, or just plain curious, please send us your questions, and one of our friendly and knowldgeable staff members will respond promtly.
Bader Physical Therapy has been serving the people of western Maine since we opened our first office in Norway in 2000.
Bader Physical Therapy
"Experience the Difference"
© 2019 Richard Bader Physical Therapy